Share on Pinterest
More share buttons
5
Shares

Interesting Facts About Breasts That Will Blow Up Your Mind

Share on Pinterest
5
Shares

How much do you really know about your breasts? And the answer is that all of you love them, want to see them, want to touch them, want to suck them. Mos of us know that people usually stare at them especially the men’s . All we know is that both men and women really love them and talks about them all the time. So, today we present you with our top interesting facts about breasts that you might have never heard about them till date.

So Here Are Some Fascinating Facts About Breasts:

Fact No. 1. Some Women achieve orgasm only by Nipple Stimulation.

Facts About Breasts

Fact No. 2. Breasts swells up upon arousal like penis.

Facts About Breasts

Fact No. 3. According to a study only 20 per cent of men look at your face when they meet you for the first time, the other 80 per cent are all busy ogling your breasts. Its the most interesting fact from Facts About Breasts. Now women’s you know about the reality of the men. What they like to look. If you like a man, show your sexy boobs to him.

Facts About Breasts

Fact No. 4. There are eight types of Nipple ranging from inverted to puffy.

Facts About Breasts

Fact No. 5. Our breasts are NOT equal. In most women left boob is bigger than the right one. Don’t get shocked. It’s the reality.

Facts About Breasts

Fact No. 5. 70% of women are unhappy with their breast size.

Facts About Breasts

Fact No. 6. Did you know that you could be spoiling the shape of your breasts by sleeping on your stomach. So avoid to sleep less on stomach and more on back.

Facts About Breasts

Fact No. 7. 85 percent of women wear the wrong bra size.

Facts About Breasts

Fact No. 8. Hormones released during pregnancy make the nipples darker.

Facts About Breasts

Fact No. 9. Breast feeding benefits the mothers, lowers the risk of heart disease and  cancer.

Facts About Breasts

Here are some interesting facts about breasts that you should come to know now. So if you are a man than tell these facts to your partner or if you are a woman than please hit the share button below to spread this information to all of your loved ones.

Share on Pinterest
5
Shares

Add Comment